Rates and information for flyfishing trips in New Hampshire. Saco River, Ellis River, Androcoggin River, and more.
To book dates please email us at email@example.com
Rates *deposits of 50% required
Full Day Drift Trip (8 hours fishing)
1-2 people $450
Half Day Drift Trip (4 hours fishing)
1-2 people $350
Full Day Wade Trip (8 hours fishing)
1-2 people $400
+ $75 for an additional angler
Half Day Wade Trip (4 hours fishing)
1-2 people $275
+ $50 for an additional angler
Fly Casting Lessons
1-2 people $50 per hour (offered off season)
- Click here to by a NH fishing license (required)
- Full day trips include lunch
- We can provide: Boots, waders, rods and reels on all trips
- Transportation can be provided for groups of 3 or less.
- Gratuity is greatly appreciated
- A 50% deposit is required at time of booking.
- Two week notice of cancellation required for refunds.
- Cash, check, credit card, or paypal accepted.
- Call 603-835-3358 to pay over the phone.
- All trips meet at North Country Angler (2988 White Mountain Highway North Conway NH 03860) unless otherwise specified.
Deposits can be Made via PAYPAL. Please inquire about dates before placing a deposit:
What To Bring (required*)
Need anything on this list? Be sure to drop by the locally owned and operated North Country Angler, located just north of North Conway Village.
- Valid NH Fishing License* (click to buy) (for anglers 16 years +)
- Sunglasses* (preferably polarized)
- Long sleeve shirt* (light weight for summer months)
- Long pants* (preferably synthetic)
- Long socks* (preferably synthetic)
- Rain Jacket* (regardless of forecast)
- Warm upper layer*
- Snacks (provided on full day trips)
- Bug Repellent
- Hat *
- Winter hat and finger-less gloves for May, October, and November trips
Please contact us if you have any questions on the information above at (603) 835-3358 (cell) 603-662-0147 (office) or firstname.lastname@example.org